Electronic Projects Wireless very cheaper.

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalthink

Hi guys, I put this post because perhaps someone are interested in do something with Electronics very cheaper...

The device I want show you is this... node MCU , more cheaper than Arduino, more powerfull and Wireless connection, the way to program is the same like Arduino, very very easy.

I'm triying to connect with GLbasic (you can use sockets ( I don't have skills about this)) but sure GLbasic can connect with the device without too much complications.

If you are interested in Ebay or China you can find very very cheaper, the cost is about 4 ~ 8 Euros.

Marmor

Esp8266 and/or Esp32 are really nice Devices. Booth are working  good if you try to connect it with a device which running glbasic programm with sockets tcp and udp.
Esp8266 can also run a Basic inside hisself , so its easy to use.
you can buildt an accesspoint with for ios and android .
Recommended for your hacks..

mentalthink

I have to investigate a bit more... (I don't have too much idea about sockets) and I don't found yet any source code for the NodeMCU with them...

But really for the price and the things can do is really interesting, I think is a nice device for get again the PamlPre and do something.