BASIC

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Announcements / Re: GLBasic v16 STEAM-VERSION out now!
« Last post by MrPlow on Yesterday at 07:44 pm »
Just wondering - did you purposely only add desktop games into the trailer? was this so users would not expect mobile features?
« Last post by spacefractal on Yesterday at 06:39 pm »
I'm also got one key requests. Currecrly I'm can do nothing since I'm have no permission to request them and I'm should also not get the permissions as well.this gernot product.

Also my  self I'm can't repurchase my self, since I'm was allready a owner and a go developer so I'm could help him with the steam release. Howover some assets should been updated me thinks, but I'm did a shorter trailer.

I'm did wanted to add some Ian price games. Found Blox, but require a update to the code.
« Last post by bigsofty on Yesterday at 03:59 am »
Yeah, that's true. Weird it ended early though.
« Last post by Schranz0r on 2019-Jan-14 »
Gernot can request keys, ask him!
« Last post by bigsofty on 2019-Jan-14 »
Went to purchase it but now at full price, yet discount was advertised till 14th?  :blink:
« Last post by MrPlow on 2019-Jan-14 »
Me too
:)
« Last post by Ian Price on 2019-Jan-14 »
Purchased. It'd be rude not to :D
« Last post by Schranz0r on 2019-Jan-13 »
@Schranz0r - I am glad you still use that same avatar. It has never failed to make me smile when I see it.

And will never change it! :)
« Last post by CrystalNoir on 2019-Jan-12 »
There are a lot of questions in the steam forum. May be you should be more precise about compile targets : https://steamcommunity.com/app/819510/discussions/0/3300476731145632949/

May be someone could answer better than me, and may be update the store page to be more precice about that.
« Last post by aonyn on 2019-Jan-12 »
Some platforms for v16 are available to download.

Thanks Gernot,

I just found them, and saw HTML5 was in the list. I was hoping it would be, I can make use of that one. It has been a while since I played with GLBasic, but the v16 Steam Release has prompted me to play with it, and I have been having a great time.

Regards,
Dave

@Schranz0r - I am glad you still use that same avatar. It has never failed to make me smile when I see it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10