« Last post by WPShadow on Today at 05:49 pm »
No, submit it!!! I will add you immediately to the poll!  :booze:
Competitions / Re: Hello World - Contest
« Last post by MrPlow on Today at 05:28 pm »
is it too late to submit?
Competitions / Re: Hello World - Contest
« Last post by WPShadow on Today at 03:55 pm »
I added a poll so everybody can vote.

I would say we can end the contest on sunday 31.03.2019...

If somebody want to add some code I can change the poll anytime!

Was this ok? Should we do more little things like this? I have a few funny ideas for short contests like this...
Off Topic / Re: Hacker News
« Last post by MrPlow on Yesterday at 11:12 am »
You could try BASIN
Windows editior with emulator built in..Should solve the keyboard issue.

https://sites.google.com/site/ulaplus/home/zx-spin-and-basin

Or you could change keyboard settings in windows?!

Another editor if that doesn't work is
http://www.zx-modules.de/zxeditor/zxeditor.html

Bug Reports / DDgui is cool but...
« Last post by Snoopy on 2019-Mar-23 »
DDgui doesn' t have copy / paste function?
If it's normal, it's too bad  :(

« Last post by Moru on 2019-Mar-23 »
Same problem with that one, very strange.
« Last post by MrPlow on 2019-Mar-22 »
Might be an issue with the emulator and the foreign keyboard config?

Torinak emualtor online is good too. Just use 128k mode

http://torinak.com/qaop
« Last post by Moru on 2019-Mar-22 »
We tried a bunch of emulators but they are all having some trouble with typing, is it normal that the spectrum misses keys all the time? Print becomes prnt and such. In general we wanted to just use the games for a stepping stone to learning GLBasic and general game programming for our daughter. It looks very nice so far and the explanations after the code is perfekt for understanding what we need to transfer into GLBasic. But we wanted to first try it on the emulator ofcourse :-)
Not helping.

Code: GLBasic [Select]
compile+link:
/cygdrive/c/GLBasic_v15/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/C/GLBasic_v15/Compiler/platform/Mac/lib/libGLBasicMac.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
/cygdrive/c/GLBasic_v15/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/C/GLBasic_v15/Compiler/platform/Mac/OSX/Lib/libSDL_mixer.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
/cygdrive/c/GLBasic_v15/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/C/GLBasic_v15/Compiler/platform/Mac/OSX/Lib/libSDLmain.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
/cygdrive/c/GLBasic_v15/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/C/GLBasic_v15/Compiler/platform/Mac/lib/libCxImageMac.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
/cygdrive/c/GLBasic_v15/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/C/GLBasic_v15/Compiler/platform/Mac/OSX/Lib/libstdc++-static.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
/cygdrive/c/GLBasic_v15/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/C/GLBasic_v15/Compiler/platform/Mac/OSX/Lib/libstdc++.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
/cygdrive/c/GLBasic_v15/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/C/GLBasic_v15/Compiler/platform/Mac/OSX/Lib/libgcc.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** FATAL ERROR - Please post this output in the forum
Elapsed: 81.2 sec. Time: 20:15
Build: 0 succeeded.
*** 1 FAILED ***

I do not see any spaces in there. The multi-platform appeal of GLBasic is lessened in my opinion.  :doubt:
« Last post by MrPlow on 2019-Mar-21 »
Excellent! I hope you enjoy the book - you can use with real 128k or emulator :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10