metal slug

Previous topic - Next topic

Marmor

a friend of mine shows me Metal slug on ouya !

wow what a game !

erico

Metal slug is one of the best ever animated games I have ever seen. Excellent music and game play too. I recommend metal slug 3 on neo geo.

SnooPI

Quote from: erico on 2013-Jul-29
Metal slug is one of the best ever animated games I have ever seen. Excellent music and game play too. I recommend metal slug 3 on neo geo.

I confirm.

:nw: NEOGEO

mentalthink

Only the work in graphics... buff in pixel Art... the amount of hours have to be extremelly high... but the game very very hardest, I look somegamplays and some autos have effects like in 3D, dust and scratches really this guys are really Artist.

erico

Best pixel work I have ever seen. Really hard game, love hard games! :good:

BdR

Metal Slug is pretty cool, I remember when it came out in arcades 3D games where all the rage. Metal Slug was one of the few 2D games but it had such fine pixel art, they probably used pretty sophisticated techniques to create it (maybe even 3D modeling?).

If you like Metal Slug then also see Gunforce 2 and In The Hunt they have the exact same graphics style.
http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/irem/irem.htm

Wampus

Looks great. Never played it but seen plenty of screenshots, etc. I loved In The Hunt and I believe that was created by the same team of people Looks like Metal Slug is available as a collection for the PC. Cool.