Synergy (tool for use the same KB and mouse in different computers)

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalthink

Hi guys I comment this because really works like a charm!!! , if you use 2 or more computers at the same time , I use Linux and Win in another real machine (Virtual machines sometimes don't works properly, and Remote control, sometimes is slow.. The best remote control is remmina in LINUX, practically is 100% realtime of windows, except for 3d app).

I bought this app yesterday , http://synergy-project.org/?hl=es

I'm not sure but perhaps you can find a free version , sometimeago was a free project , but for 9E you void to have troubles and you have the 3 versions mac, linux and win...

Really seems an stupid app, but is really productive, sometimes the server of mouse and kboard crash , but nothing important..

Marmor

bigsofty

Been using this for years (Win 7 64bit pro), never paid for it, as far as I know it's always been free unless you need support?
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

mentalthink

I don't know if this is has been a good counsil about by the program, I read in the forum people saying realli bad things about the program... No works fine to a great number of users.

For me runs fine except from Linux to Win, Win to Linux runs fine, but for me not is a problem...

I think is very usefull. But if you can find free better, some videos in youtube explain how configure..