errors

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Rae

since updating to the most recent version I am now getting the following information and the game won't run.

GPC - GLBasic Precompiler V.2005.07 - 3D(0), NET(0)
compiling...
C:\Program Files\GLBasic\Projects\Samples\Basics\Rnd.gbas (340 bytes)
Wordcount:8 commands

compile+link...
..\Lib/libGLBasic.a(err.o)(.text+0x79):Hidden/network/err.cpp: undefined reference to `WSAGetLastError@0'
..\Lib/libGLBasic.a(err.o)(.text+0x91):Hidden/network/err.cpp: undefined reference to `WSASetLastError@4'
..\Lib/libGLBasic.a(sock.o)(.text+0x110):Hidden/network/sock.cpp: undefined reference to `send@16'
yadda yadda...
..\Lib/libGLBasic.a(sock.o)(.text+0x386c):Hidden/network/sock.cpp: undefined reference to `WSAGetLastError@0'
*** FATAL ERROR - Please post this output in the forum

Kitty Hello

Try another update. Since yesterday it should be fixed...
Version 2.50518 or greater should do.

Sorry,
-Gernot

Richard Rae

I am getting this error with update 2.50518

Kitty Hello

huh!? Do you have a file: GLbasic\compiler\platform\win32\lib\libws2_32.a ?

Try another update to 2.50519. If it still fails - tell me, but also download the SDK again after backing up the original C:\Program Files\GLBasic folder. The new setup works on my computer. It's hard to tell what version you updated from, so maybe something _is_ missing here.

I'm really sorry,
Gernot

Richard Rae

still fails with update 2.50519.Also have the file you asked about.Will try a reinstall later.

Richard Rae

Reinstalled and this seems to have fixed it.PHEW!!!=)

Kitty Hello

You had the file and got this error :O Fortunately it works now, because that "cannot be", though you can proof it is.