UO DiNGSFont v6 (11. Septemper 2012)

Previous topic - Next topic

Crivens

Yeah it is fantastic. Seriously should replace (or at least be another option) be the font link inside the IDE if you ask me. I'm a serious fan of putting *everything* in the IDE. Anyone remember DIV? :)

Cheers
Current fave quote: Cause you like musicians and I like people with boobs.

Schranz0r

Quote from: Crivens on 2012-Feb-29
Anyone remember DIV? :)

The gameprograming for DOS?

DIV Gamemaker 2000? :)
If you mean this, my answer is YES :D
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

Crivens

Yes, although a couple of years ago there was a compiler that worked almost 100% to allow the games to work on XP+. All your old stuff working in newer than a Win98 setup! Used to love that language!

Cheers

Schranz0r

It was more scripting... :P
But i liked it, too!
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

Poetronic

Thank you blastar, very useful application!  :nw: Will use it in my Breakout-clone  =D
ILI-Blocks, my first game ever - please check it out! http://www.glbasic.com/forum/index.php?topic=8654.0

Marmor

THX a lot .

i have  dumb idea : is it possible to save the preview Render as bmp/png ?
so we can use this for sprites ?

Crivens

That's spooky. I asked the exact same thing pretty much a year ago tomorrow. Look back in this thread for 12Aug11

Cheers

Marmor

yea cool Crivens ! now blastar cant ignore us  :D

or i'll turn into BERT THE BARARIAN  :D

blastar

updated with new load/save-features, multilanguage (plaese share your translations) and some kind of unicode-support!  :)

bigsofty

Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

mentalthink

Viele Danke, für das Update!!! :nw: :nw:

blastar

an small example: textured font with alpha:164, gradient ouline, simple light with blurred transparent shadow... unicode!  =D

水 ; chinese
ણી ; gujarati
מ ; hebrew
नी ; hindi
물 ; korean
ب ; persian
ண ; tamil
రు ; telugu
น้ ; thai
ن ; urdu

[attachment deleted by admin]

D2O

I7 2600K; 8 GB RAM ; Win10 Pro x64 | NVidia GTX 750 TI 2048MB ; Realtec OnBoard Sound;
Lenovo ThinkPad T400: XP Pro
GLB Premium-immer Aktuell

erico

Marmor