TH_AVOCADO MAYHEM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamerman

I didn't follow this topic properly but: Your artworks looks great, it gives that polished look for game.
Is there any preview/demo app version to check, or I missed it?
Check my source code editor for GLBasic - link Update: 20.04.2020

erico

Hi Dreamerman, thanks.
No preview/dome yet, a couple friends here at the boards have some WIP version.
I should do a beta test run with us here as I finish the endings and add the music. The fine tuning part.
I also have to rework the touch code as I noticed some bad behavior.
Thanks again, production at the final steps are going turtle wise, but it is advancing. :)

erico

For the records...the ending houses each have a motto and they are first done in 3d, similar to the bike and castle.
Makes it a lot easier to build by recycling pieces and the ability to use different angles.

Here a bit of them floating around.

edit: the house there in the middle is an "frozen juice stick" stand (kind of like kids popsicles, don´t know a world name for it).

bigsofty

Yup, very nice indeed, good work Erico!  :good:
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

erico

I know it is taking ages... :'(
But it is not dead! :)

r0ber7

bigsofty

Yup, it's look like a nice Amiga style of game. Keep going Erico, it still looks great.  :good:
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

mentalthink

Really nice to see Quads in all the Geometry  =D, nice Work...

erico

Yep, quads ftw! :)

Just finished all models for the endings, 10 endings will be.
Will process them tomorrow and add the 2d assets to it, they look cool.

If it keeps raining and no job pops up, I should be able to have them by the weekend. :)
No pics so to not spoil stuff (as if much people is going to play it or bother :D ).

edit: Dam endings that took forever...now I know why the older games had cheesy ones...

nabz32

Nice work Erico, I want to play this game now, stop teasing me :D

Ian Price

Still, looking forward to this :D
I came. I saw. I played.

MrPlow

Super stuff! Cant wait to see it :)
Comp:
Speccy-48k, Speccy-128k, Amigas, PCs

erico

Aaaalmost there...finished the required gfx, now back to coding and music.
Unfortunately I didn´t manage to add all of us here to one of the endings as a "thank you", it would be even more visual work.
So Instead, I just used the general game characters and added just one of us...who could he be? :whistle:

Ian Price

I came. I saw. I played.

mentalthink

JAJA whats does Kitty?¿,  =D =D