BASIC

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Esto es lo que buscaba y me liaba buscandolo  en este foro.

Muchas gracias por la información Ian Price y Hardyx.

------------------------------------

This is what I was looking for and I was confused searching in this forum.

Thank you very much for your information Ian Price y Hardyx.

:happy:
GLBasic - en / Re: Detect win
« Last post by MrPlow on Yesterday at 03:25 pm »
Thanks!
GLBasic - en / Re: Detect win
« Last post by hardyx on Yesterday at 03:09 pm »
WIN32 and WIN64 defines in C doesn't detect the operative system the user has.
Detects the type of COMPILER you are using.
En la ayuda de GLBasic te pone todos los pasos para Android. Tienes que instalar el último JavaSE SDK, el SDK de Android, configurar el JAVA_HOME y luego compilar con la opción de Android. Te creará un .apk que podrás instalar en el teléfono. Tienes que activar en opciones de desarrollo la opción de orígenes distintos a Google Play, sino no te dejará instalarla.
GLBasic - en / Detect win
« Last post by MrPlow on Yesterday at 01:40 pm »
Hi
I know how to detect for WIN32 but what about 64 bit - should DEFINED(WIN64) ?

Anyone know if that works?
http://www.glbasic.com/forum/index.php?topic=6560.msg52842#msg52842

I don't know if that thread is still accurate, as I set up Android a long time ago.

Hope that at least gets you started in the right direction :)
Tengo mi GLBasic que compré hace mas de cinco años, y me funcionan bien los programas en el PC, pero no se como compilaros e instalarlos en mis dos Androids. Creo que puede ser porque necesite instalar alguna especie de SDK en mi PC. ¿Alguien puede decirme donde hay un tutorial sobre este tema?

No necesito  subirlos a Internet y venderlos, sino solo para ver como funcionan en mis dispositivos y quizás compartiros con algunos amigos.

------------
I have my GLbasic purchased about five years or more, and my programs works perfectly in my PC, but I don’t know how compile an install my programs in my two Android devices. May be because I need to install any kind of “SDK”  in my PC.
Somebody can show me where is a tutorial about this question?

I need not to upload them to Internet to sell them, but t is only for to see how those work in my devices and perhaps share with some friends.
Announcements / Re: Burguer stuff
« Last post by erico on 2017-Nov-19 »
Did you try the demo?
If it works on the x360 pad (not the analog but the pad) then it will be great. :good:
« Last post by MrPlow on 2017-Nov-19 »
Hi Erico,
My standard gamepad config seems to work fine and Steam accepted it fine. I am using Dual analog sticks for my controls.
Tested with Xbox 360 and Logitech Xbox type controller.

Thanks Ian, this one must go out soon...

But, like @Dreamerman said, it seems the current config of pad didn´t work for him, only on the analog.
This is supposed to work natively on the cross pad of any joypad...but there are so many...:)

x360 and the likes of controllers are quite standard to a lot of people.
On my logitech, I can switch pad/analog by pressing  [MODE], but it starts on the correct one.

I can try to read both pad and analog to fix that, but is that really necessary? I wonder.

« Last post by bigsofty on 2017-Nov-18 »
Looks great Erico, looking forward to seeing this on Steam.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10