Mouseaxis on WebOS

Previous topic - Next topic

ggindlesperger

Can anyone confirm that Mouseaxis commands work for them in WebOS? My Mouseaxis routines do not seem to be doing anything in WebOS.

Thanks in advance.

Kitty Hello

can you post a tiny example, please?

ggindlesperger

Sure...I'll post it this evening. If you happen to have Hairy Legs it is the global score section. You just glide your finger to scroll through the 50 global scores. In WebOS it does nothing at all. I will submit the code this evening when I get home from work.

Thanks So Much

Millerszone

My leaderboard scroll works on HTD Baseball using 1.4.5. Also, I am using touch scroll for my help screen and that works,
probably because the sprite is so big, more area to touch.
Hardware: iMac 27", MacBook Air, PC 3.5Ghz Quad
Developing Tools: GLBasic SDK, Gideros Studio, PureBasic
Developing for: iOS, Android, Windows, OS X, webOS, HTML5

ggindlesperger

Here is the code I was talking about. I have the Mouseaxis commands commented out because I worked around it for now. The 2 IF my> statements were added as work arounds. Instead of moving your finger to scroll it just scrolls up or down based on where you touch the screen. The Mouseaxis is supposed to adjust the variable y which is then used as the vertical value to display the 50 names and scores. I got it off at about 4 names and scores, the rest is all repetitive. This worked fine in iOS. On webOS it does nothing when you touch and drag.

Code (glbasic) Select
IF scoremode=1

IF b1=1

IF my>=90 AND my<240
y=y-3
ENDIF

IF my<450 AND my>=240
y=y+3
ENDIF

//    IF MOUSEAXIS(1)>0 THEN y=y+MOUSEAXIS(1)
//    IF MOUSEAXIS(1)<0 THEN y=y+MOUSEAXIS(1)
ENDIF

IF y>100 THEN y=100

IF y<-570 THEN y=-570

PRINT "1."+player1$,30,y
PRINT score1,220,y
PRINT "2."+player2$,30,y+20
PRINT score2,220,y+20
PRINT "3."+player3$,30,y+40
PRINT score3,220,y+40
PRINT "4."+player4$,30,y+60
PRINT score4,220,y+60

Hope this helps.