Possible juego en unas semanas (Dead Again)

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalthink

Yes Erico for PStation or Xbox, seems how you don't have a very very great your pocket, this enterprises don't have for one too much interesting...

I ear a interiew with the 2 brothers did Navy Seals and Phantis (into Dinamic in the 80's Era) and they did PC futbol too, make about a one year they did "Zack Zero" and they comment things about Sony very very Ugly, go to UK and the poeple of Sony go to dinner something Like McDonal because don't have "time", about 30 min with they for turn again to Spain and a lot of ugly things... and the Game I think cost a lot of money but they don't arrives with the sells to this money...

It's a bit frustrating this about games, In my city in barcelona we have a good or bad thing, I see in the news a lot of mitings for speak and show waht you are doing with mobiles devices, it's good because have places on you can show you app, but are a lot of people... I think a good point with mobiles it's using Electronics (something like Arduino, WIFI, BT) and the speak betwen them for make thigs... another interesting field it's medical app, the private healt have tons of money...

erico

At least you are in barcelona, try indie in brazil  :D
I think the bad stories about game dev on the past has changed a lot.

But I see it 2 ways. One, you don´t have a game industry on your country (that is me) so there is a lot of hard work to do to be amongst the first and so you build up this industry. Two, there is already a strong industry going, so then you have to try to get into it and develop from there.

Both ways are hard, but a very good game sure helps ;)

Show more of what you have on that zombie game!
I plan to do a simple rogue about it as soon as I finish the avocado game ;/

Gotta update the thread...it is not dead, just the last boss took a lot of work to tune.

Hark0

Quote from: OscarBraindeaD on 2013-Dec-01
Hola a todos,
soy Óscar, el compañero de Iván, con el que está realizando el juego. Sólo escribo para saludaros a todos y comentar que el juego no estoy haciéndolo en HTML5 con Gemix, aún no tiene versión para HTML5, sino en otro lenguaje (no lo digo por no nombrar a la competencia por aquí, si alguno está especialmente interesado en saberlo, que me lo comente).
La razón por hacerlo para HTML5... parece que tiene algo de futuro aún para los pequeños desarrolladores, cosa que -según mi pequeña experiencia- no se puede encontrar ya en la tienda de android o apple, a no ser que tengas una campaña de publicidad detrás muy potente, que no es el caso.
Así que, por no estarnos quietos, habrá que probar nuevos lugares donde intentar sobrevivir... ya contaremos cómo va la cosa!!!

Salud!!!

Buenas y bienvenido!

A mi SI me interesa saber que herramienta estás usando y ventajas/inconventientes con respecto a GLBasic...

Por cierto... ¿teneis el html5 subido a alguna parte donde testearlo o de momento solo LOCAL?

Saludos desde Cornella!

;)
http://litiopixel.blogspot.com
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica Development Indie Videogames · Pixel-Art · Retrocomputing · Electronic

Hark0

@Erico, finish avocado and go for the roguelike project!!!  :good:
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica Development Indie Videogames · Pixel-Art · Retrocomputing · Electronic

OscarBraindeaD

Hi all!
Thanks for the welcome... but... I'm in registered in the forum since 2009 or so... I'm a very shy guy so generally I only read and write rarely.
Development for consoles is nearly to imposible to little developers with very little money to invest... the brothers, that Mentalthink said, are heroes trying this!!!

@hark0:
Para la versión PC (windows y mac) usé Gemix, es un lenguaje derivado del DIV original de finales de los 90. Es realmente potente. Al principio es un poco lioso ya que se programa en base a procesos concurrentes, no es programación secuencial, pero es fácil hacerse con él. Actualmente está disponible para win/mac/linux y, después de que lo porten a OpenGL -están en ello- habrá, además de éstas, versiones para android, ios y native client.
La versión web la estoy haciendo con monkey... no sé si serán mis limitaciones o las suyas, pero es un lenguaje que no me gusta demasiado, me resulta bastante antipático...
Por ahora no hay beta pública, a ver si este finde arreglo un poco unas cosillas y, con el permiso, de Iván, abrimos una pequeña beta pública. Aunque tenemos mucho pensado y programado, no hay mucho "jugable" aún...

Saludos y gracias por la acogida!!!

Hark0

Tengo acceso a una licencia de monkey, que probe, pero no me convence... supongo que para usuarios de blitzmax es lo suyo...

Mirare eso de Gemix cuando tenga 2 minutos... por casa creo que ronda mi copia del primer div comprado en un kiosko hace una vida... :good:

mentalthink

Pues la verdad yo tengo el Div 2 al menos el manual, y no logré hacer nada, no entendia nada.. supongo que me pillo muy jovén y con más ganas de 3D que de programar...

Una pena que un soft español se fuera al gartete... como toda la industria  :'( :'(