Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
GLBasic - en / Re: Future of Glbasic!
« Last post by spacefractal on Today at 06:16 pm »
for a 1 minuttes, more of  the ide should been show, etc its tools and more. could extend it. this was the 30 secs version.
Announcements / Re: COMPETITION 2019 - Mini Thermal Printers
« Last post by erico on Today at 05:59 pm »
I´m cracking my head on how to mix this all with a game. :good:
« Last post by erico on Today at 05:57 pm »
Pretty good! Maybe it could be something like 1 minute or 2.
But anyways, I want to give it a try too, probably around first weekend of 2019.
« Last post by spacefractal on Today at 02:47 pm »
Im have tried to do a much shorter trailer for glbasic, that is under 30 secs (but under 35 secs or such is also ok, so). Im only missing some music to it:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ylv4alcdl12igy1/Small%20GLBasic%20Trailer.mp4?dl=0

Im only showcase max one game per dev for at being fair (that is for me too).
FAQ / Re: I Purchased - Where is my License Code?
« Last post by lanslot on Today at 12:46 pm »
i reset my system,Unluckily i lost my license code again.....so .. can you send it to me again..@admin
« Last post by erico on Yesterday at 10:07 pm »
Sure shot Space, I´d probably use the same structure with pin pointed habilities of GLB. It would be nice if we could add a few more, like internet multiplayer commands and what not.
« Last post by MrPlow on Yesterday at 07:54 pm »
I will send a dropbox of mp4 to SF and Erico
« Last post by spacefractal on Yesterday at 05:32 pm »
Erico, you are very nice to do a another trailer. Just ask Gernot, if its ok for him. Im can do then upload the second to steam when im or Gernot seen it (he have added me, so im can change and upload thing). Please note the trailer should what glbasic can and do and should not been advertising for other games. that is of course include mine. Etc more what kind of games you can create. Mr Plow show some of them, here Arcade games.

« Last post by MrPlow on Yesterday at 10:55 am »
Also, I think the GUI library is a bit dated looking to me - the style would probably look better if totally flat-design and not a gradient?
Just my own opinion, maybe others like it the way it is - not sure how hard it would be to update.
« Last post by MrPlow on Yesterday at 10:48 am »
Let me know which ones you want to use - I have high quality mp4s of some of the clips.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10