Blobomon 0.77 SOURCE CODE!

Previous topic - Next topic

Darmakwolf

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ygce0pe2nqvqcy/Blobomon_077_Full_GLBasic.zip?dl=0

I've been promoted to full time and don't have time to work on this right now. Here's the FULL source to my pokemon-like project Blobomon, including the C# code for the editors, using VS 2013 and .NET 4.5. The full source is many modules and takes a looong time to compile. Let me know if you have any questions! It includes Android Extras and compiles and works on Android fine. To test android-mode in windows, add "#DEFINE ANDROID" to the top of the main project source and it'll be touch-screen compatible.

bigsofty

Many thanks Darmakwolf, its always educational to examine other peoples ways of doing things.  :)
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Ian Price

Shame it won't be finished, but you did a great job.
I came. I saw. I played.

Darmakwolf

Quote from: Ian Price on 2015-Jun-14
Shame it won't be finished, but you did a great job.

It may still be. Just not at this time. Just been too busy. The source should be fun to mess with though!

Darmakwolf

Quote from: bigsofty on 2015-Jun-14
Many thanks Darmakwolf, its always educational to examine other peoples ways of doing things.  :)

You may notice my code aesthetics have improved at least a little for this one. Hahaha

bigsofty

It's fine, I like how its more logically split up now though.  :good:
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Darmakwolf

Quote from: bigsofty on 2015-Jun-19
It's fine, I like how its more logically split up now though.  :good:

I find it a million times easier to make a big project by modularizing it. If something breaks, it's one or two small parts. And fixing one little piece doesn't (usually) require a full re-compile. Good luck with the several blocks of code commented like "//no clue how this works." or "//voodoo magic illegal hax" - so many chunks that I just threw random numbers and algorithms at until somehow it worked :P