I Purchased - Where is my License Code?

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Price

The shop is working and the GLB community is active, however Gernot (Kitty Hello) has to send all codes manually. PM Kitty Hello and he'll sort you out :)
I came. I saw. I played.

saboteur2

Ian Price

Don't just wait - let Kitty Hello know directly - he might miss your post. Private Message him with your details. :)
I came. I saw. I played.

msdos622wasfun

Hi everyone.  New user here.  I purchased GLBasic yesterday afternoon via PayPal but I have not received my license key yet.  I have sent a private message to Kitty Hello and also via the Contact form on the GLBasic website.  Should I simply exercise a little bit more patience and assume the key will be sent soon?  Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

Ian Price

You're probably best PMing. Gernot is pretty busy and perhaps has missed your payment confirmation. A PM usually get the ball rolling :)

Welcome, BTW :)
I came. I saw. I played.

msdos622wasfun

Okay, thanks.  I'll give it a little more time and send another message if I don't hear anything soon.

Kitty Hello

I sent a pm. Can you please have a look at your mailserver why it refused to accept two mails from glbasic.com?

msdos622wasfun

Thank you for your response and my code.  I wish I had an answer as to why there was an issue or why it was blocked.  My sbcglobal e-mail address is obviously a Yahoo e-mail address which I've had for many years now, and I don't ordinarily have this problem.  As far as settings for the server, the setup is fairly plug-and-play with the OS I'm using, Windows 10, because all I had to do was just type in my e-mail address when I set up the mail client and it did all the setup for me.  I did a few searches just now on possible issues with Yahoo blocking e-mail, but found no real answers.  If it helps any, my incoming e-mail server as it's displayed in the Win10 e-mail client is winmo.imap.mail.yahoo.com:993:1, and the options for requiring SSL are checked and turned on.  And additionally, I did not see any e-mails from glbasic.com in my spam folder.

Jeff4500

Hi.  My Name is Jaffar Sidek Ahmad And I purchased GlBasic premium a few days ago.  Unfortunately, I haven't got my license yet.  Please help.   Thanks.

[EDIT] Ian. Removed email address.

Ian Price

PM Kitty Hello; he'll sort you out :)

I've removed your email address from your post - the internet is full of spammers and nutters.
I came. I saw. I played.

lanslot

sorry admin, i forget my license and i was clear my e-mails,how can i get my license again?

erico

The above yours should fix it up.

lanslot

i reset my system,Unluckily i lost my license code again.....so .. can you send it to me again..@admin

Kitty Hello

caffeinekid

Hi Gernot and co,

I have also had a new install of windows and can't find my code. I used to have it in Thunderbird Mail client, that's how long ago it was!

If you have it in your records and can pass it along that would be super helpful thank you, as Google Play has kicked my Retro Blitz app for the old pnglib problem, and I need to recompile with a fixed version to get it back up and running.

Cheers! :D

Andy/TheCaffeineKid