Website errors

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

Kitty

When viewing the online manual I am getting a lot of php debug/error messages

for example

Warning: xcache_set() [function.xcache-set]: xcache.var_size is either 0 or too small to enable var data caching in /var/kunden/webs/glbasicabc/glbasic/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 2622

Warning: xcache_get() [function.xcache-get]: xcache.var_size is either 0 or too small to enable var data caching in /var/kunden/webs/glbasicabc/glbasic/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 2695

Warning: xcache_set() [function.xcache-set]: xcache.var_size is either 0 or too small to enable var data caching in /var/kunden/webs/glbasicabc/glbasic/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 2622

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/kunden/webs/glbasicabc/glbasic/forum/Sources/Load.php:2622) in /var/kunden/webs/glbasicabc/glbasic/forum/Sources/bad-behavior/bad-behavior/screener.inc.php on line 8

Warning: xcache_get() [function.xcache-get]: xcache.var_size is either 0 or too small to enable var data caching in /var/kunden/webs/glbasicabc/glbasic/forum/Sources/Load.php on line 2695

Notice: SSI.php was unable to load a session! This may cause problems with logout and other functions - please make sure SSI.php is included before *anything* else in all your scripts! in /var/kunden/webs/glbasicabc/glbasic/forum/SSI.php on line 174

Have you turned on the setting on the server to give all PHP error messages or has something else gone wrong?

The actual manual itself still seems to be working fine

Kitty Hello

I enabled caching for the forum but hten my code gives these warnings. It's a known issue with SMF but they have no fix, yet.
I've disabled caching now.