The Secret of Ivan - in indiegogo :)

Previous topic - Next topic

tatakamucher

Hi guys, i present my last game (now in indiegogo)

Trailer:

igg.me/at/secretivan

I would appreciate if you share (especially if support :P)

Ian Price

How very Legend Of Zelda like :)
I came. I saw. I played.

mentalthink

Wow , very Impactant tatamucher I think this game you made it's really the best you are doint, excellent work!!!.

spacefractal

its look like its a Unity game (due annonce to platforms not possible in glbasic), not a glbasic game? if its not a glbasic, this topic should been moved to offtypic, since this announcements was originally only for projects made in glbasic really.

But im do have to say:
Its look like its a VERY well made game, and im even might end up backing it  :good:. Keep up the work!!

Edit: I'm wait to move after few days. It's a nice game thought. Also some tools could have been done in glbasic as well.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

Ian Price

Indeed, as SpaceFractal says, if this isn't a GLB game then please let a MOD/ADMIN know to move this to OffTopic. I'll leave it here for now though.
I came. I saw. I played.

tatakamucher

tatakamucher

Quote from: spacefractal on 2014-Dec-10
its look like its a Unity game (due annonce to platforms not possible in glbasic), not a glbasic game? if its not a glbasic, this topic should been moved to offtypic, since this announcements was originally only for projects made in glbasic really.

But im do have to say:
Its look like its a VERY well made game, and im even might end up backing it  :good:. Keep up the work!!

Edit: I'm wait to move after few days. It's a nice game thought. Also some tools could have been done in glbasic as well.

If the strechgoals done i will ask to sony/microsoft the sdk of their consoles  :good:

[EDIT] Removed offensive comment. Ian

Kitty Hello

Wow. That's so awesome. Can you write a few lines how you programmed the bosses and what you learned while making this? It's one of the best things done in GLBasic.

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7100 mit Tapatalk

spacefractal

This thread got locked due a offensive comment (its wasent me that locked it). Im have no problem to reunlock it again, but no offensive comments thanks.

Its something what im did for the dance sequence when both birds meet together. But its smart programmed and well executed.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/