Guichan Test Program #3 & #4 - Radio buttons & Sliders

Previous topic - Next topic

MrTAToad

Small example showing radio buttons (finally) working properly, and slide bars working too

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ian Price

They seem to work fine for a while, but the slider example crashes if you move "Window 1" around the screen (out of bounds type issue?) and it doesn't keep up like a real window when you move the mouse around the screen at speed (strange pauses at times).

Are we stuck with diamond shaped radio buttons?

Still, nice progress :)
I came. I saw. I played.

MrTAToad

Didn't have it crash here, although the vertical scroll bar does move if the window can't, for some reason...

The windows are producing a lot of debug info, so that and a need to look at mouse buffering is probably the cause...

Yes, diamond shaped radio buttons are the order of the day :)

Kitty Hello

Are you proviging the full source for this? I might be able to debug into such crashes with visual studio then.

I should be using GDB instead. It was a stupid decission to write my own debugger.

MrTAToad

Oh yes, I'll will be releasing the source and my current set of test programs - most likely before I start looking at the multi-line editing function.  I want to convert the standard Guichan test program first, as its nice and pretty.

Be warned though - its a heavy OOP system :)  Its overtly complicated really, but there you go...

One advantage with this system though is there is a GUI editor (if you can get it compiled :) )

Kitty Hello

Yes, I'll use GDB soon. The Mac version needs it.