Linking error with new 7.242 version on iPhone

Previous topic - Next topic

kaotiklabs

I have tried to compile an app for iphone 3.1.2 with the last glbasic release v7.242 and always get 2 linking errors.

It seems related to the playmovie new feature but IÃ,´m not using nothing related.
Maybe the library was not included?

Code (glbasic) Select
Ld build/Release-iphoneos/xau01.app/xau01 normal armv6
cd /Users/xau/Desktop/XCode/GLBasic
setenv IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET 3.1.2
setenv MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET 10.5
setenv PATH "/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"
/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -arch armv6 -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS3.1.2.sdk -L/Users/xau/Desktop/XCode/GLBasic/build/Release-iphoneos -L/Users/xau/Desktop/XCode/GLBasic/Lib -F/Users/xau/Desktop/XCode/GLBasic/build/Release-iphoneos -filelist /Users/xau/Desktop/XCode/GLBasic/build/iPhone.build/Release-iphoneos/iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv6/xau01.LinkFileList -mmacosx-version-min=10.5 -dead_strip -lstdc++ -miphoneos-version-min=3.1.2 -framework Foundation -framework UIKit -framework OpenGLES -framework QuartzCore -framework AudioToolbox -framework CoreLocation -framework OpenAL -lGLBasiciPhone-egl -lpng-gf -lPROGRAM -o /Users/xau/Desktop/XCode/GLBasic/build/Release-iphoneos/xau01.app/xau01

Undefined symbols:
  "_MPMoviePlayerPlaybackDidFinishNotification", referenced from:
      _MPMoviePlayerPlaybackDidFinishNotification$non_lazy_ptr in libGLBasiciPhone-egl.a(iPhoneAppController.o)
  "_OBJC_CLASS_$_MPMoviePlayerController", referenced from:
      __objc_classrefs__DATA@0 in libGLBasiciPhone-egl.a(iPhoneAppController.o)
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Vote Cthulhu! Because the stars are right!!!!
Ia Ia Cthulhu F' tang!

mentalthink

Hi, I think the trouble is the same than this.

http://www.glbasic.com/forum/index.php?topic=4072.0

It seems related to the playmovie new feature but IÃ,´m not using nothing related.
Maybe the library was not included?

If oyu donÃ,´t use the command playmovie, equal you have to add the framework, if not donÃ,´t compile well Xcode.

kaotiklabs

Oh dear!
I used the search engine but didnÃ,´t return anything related. Maybe my search wasnÃ,´t good enough.
Forgive me for posting the same trouble.

And many thanks mentalthink for the info =)
Vote Cthulhu! Because the stars are right!!!!
Ia Ia Cthulhu F' tang!

MrTAToad

Sounds like Gernot hasn't added in the library :)

Kitty Hello

Yes. Manually add it. If you create a new xcode (delete the folder, rebuild), the patch should be applied. Or maybe not :S