Showroom problem?

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixth Sense

I'm getting this at the top of the showroom page:

Warning: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /var/kunden/webs/glbasicabc/glbasic/main.php on line 30

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/kunden/webs/glbasicabc/glbasic/main.php:30) in /var/kunden/webs/glbasicabc/glbasic/main.php on line 31

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /var/kunden/webs/glbasicabc/glbasic/main.php on line 237

Also get this on tring to access any of the files there:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 33 is not allowed to access /tmp owned by uid 0 in /var/kunden/webs/glbasicabc/glbasic/showroom.php on line 9

Fatal error: session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Failed to initialize storage module: files (path: ) in /var/kunden/webs/glbasicabc/glbasic/showroom.php on line 9
Okay, It's been more than ten years now so I confess............I let the dogs out!

Kitty Hello

Schranz0r

I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

kanonet

For me, Showroom mainpage is fixed now, but i still cant click screenshot and cant download something.
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

spacefractal

I was posted about the same, just with the php errors instead. There was no reason to have to threads about it, so hence that why I deleted mine.

its all fixed.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/