PATH_RPG: Próximamente Alpha disponible.

Previous topic - Next topic

erico

Oh heck, let´s hope the re-coding don´t take too long. At least redoing something means it is going to be better then before. :good:

"IT CAME FROM THE RENDER ROUTINE"  ;/ :D

Hark0

@Erico, new paint/touch routine are finished... now Im are "conecting" the new way interface with old others routines...  ;)
http://litiopixel.blogspot.com
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica Development Indie Videogames · Pixel-Art · Retrocomputing · Electronic

erico

Great to hear Hark0!

Truly, I really dig your style of coding, it is awesome and extremely organized. Sinceriously, it is the best code I have ever seen!
Having the chance to take a look at it gave me a huge boost on learning a lot about how I could do it.
I thank you to the extreme! :good:

I can´t quite understand the code, but the way it is divided into modules per files is way neat!

If you don´t mind me asking, can you make it work on 320x240 and also 800x600? Would it work gfx wise?
I say because it would be neat to support caanoo and pandora and the other wiz platforms too. ;)

Cheers!

Ian style now... IS IT DONA ALREADY??? :P

DaCarSoft

Congratulations!!!!!  :nw:

I know you are working hard in your game.

I love all kind of original style games.

Cheers.
"Si quieres resultados distintos... no hagas siempre lo mismo" - Albert Einstein.

DaCarSoft

Uy perdón!!!!

Lo puse in English!!!

Ya no sé ni en qué rama del foro estoy!!!!

:-[

Lo dicho, ENHORABUENA por tu trabajo!!!!!

Ardemos en deseos de ver cómo será la versión final!!!! =D
"Si quieres resultados distintos... no hagas siempre lo mismo" - Albert Einstein.

Hark0

Quote from: erico on 2013-Sep-11
Great to hear Hark0!

Truly, I really dig your style of coding, it is awesome and extremely organized. Sinceriously, it is the best code I have ever seen!
Having the chance to take a look at it gave me a huge boost on learning a lot about how I could do it.
I thank you to the extreme! :good:

I can´t quite understand the code, but the way it is divided into modules per files is way neat!

If you don´t mind me asking, can you make it work on 320x240 and also 800x600? Would it work gfx wise?
I say because it would be neat to support caanoo and pandora and the other wiz platforms too. ;)

Cheers!

Ian style now... IS IT DONA ALREADY??? :P

Thanks for your comments, are very apreciated... ;)

About LOW resolution... due the original design for 1024x768px... are a bit difficult to "reduce"... but... I'm thinking on this!  :P
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica Development Indie Videogames · Pixel-Art · Retrocomputing · Electronic

Hark0

Quote from: DaCarSoft on 2013-Sep-11
Uy perdón!!!!

Lo puse in English!!!

Ya no sé ni en qué rama del foro estoy!!!!

:-[

Lo dicho, ENHORABUENA por tu trabajo!!!!!

Ardemos en deseos de ver cómo será la versión final!!!! =D

Gracias ;)!!!

Espero que no me salga ningún bicho más.... y se acelere el asunto... que no quiero que se me haga cuesta arriba.

:good: