No serial

Previous topic - Next topic

UBERmonkeybot

I Paid for glb on the 27th and still have not received a serial.I have emailed the forum help and the email address on the PayPal account but still haven't heard anything...boohoo I want to play  :(

Moru

This is a game creator, not a game, you sure you bought the right thing? :-)

Will try to forward to Gernot. You can still get started with GLBasic though, just not release anything.

UBERmonkeybot

I want to "play" with the language
I have been using for a few months and want access to includes INLINE and 3d stuff.

Thanks for forwarding

bigsofty

Also, try a PM too.  ;)
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

spacefractal

Gernot might have oversight this one...

Even I'm could remove the license code (I'm did that once until 64bit fully working again, Gernot asked why I'm did that, but only did that temporary), I'm cannot publicity release that if course. Hopefully you got a license code soon. And welcome too.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

UBERmonkeybot

Ah yes a PM,thanks

and Thanks for the welcome and your handy tips spacefractal.

spacefractal

hehe its not a tip as such. you need the full source code, which im have used to port it to iOS 64bit and now TVOS. There was various issues in the start.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

mentalthink

Hello and Welcome , don't worry sure in a few hours you get the serial, when I bought GLbasic I have to wrote to Gernnot too  monkeybot1968 , enjoy GLbasic, and if you know C++ you will be very happy is a very powerfull and funny tool!!!.

Welcome!!!  :booze: :booze:

UBERmonkeybot

Still no serial.I hope gernot  is ok.  O_O

Ian Price

Gernot is online RIGHT NOW!! I've PM'd him. Hopefully you'll get a response very soon :)
I came. I saw. I played.

UBERmonkeybot

He has PM'ed me the code,It's weird he has sent it twice but it's not in my spam. :S

Ian Price

Oh well, you got there in the end. :)
I came. I saw. I played.

UBERmonkeybot

I Did.

Thanks