HI, a very cool game for 4€, in kawagames

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalthink

HI there,

I don´t know what it´s the language for developing this game, but I think, because we are almost indie developers, can help another people, or simply trying his game.

Well I found this game, very cheaper, I don´t buy yet, becuase don´t arrive the confirmation mail, but I play i few minuts... well it´s really fun, and the graphics, are ver very cool, like drawing whit color pens.

The game it´s this:
http://es.kawagames.com/game/climb_to_the_top_of_the_castle

Try it, it´s Very fun!!!.

Kinds Regards,
Iván J.

erico

looks really great!
graphicwise I would drop the transparencies... :)

It looks like it plays greatly too, love the video.

mentalthink

HI erico, I buyed, and the second Stage it´s very different from de demo downloading, have a very nice Joke the demo, if you arrives at the second level, have a graphic like a old Arcade, if you put in front and press fire, you play at this machine... the screen changes and you play, something like a mario bross, like a 8 bits, it´s a very funny joke...

erico

The video really impressed me,
Although I can get around spanish language (since brazilian portuguese is my native one),
I wish they would use english for the sake of world wide access.

great stuff, just can´t buy anything for now, other then my plans to fork for a caanoo, which is going to be 2x the normal price... :(

Wampus

Loved the art style and platformer action I saw in the video. Downloading now to give it a quick try.

Wampus

Plays very well. The uniqueness of content and challenge in each part of the demo impressed me. It makes you want to see what's next.

Ian Price

Having just watched the vid, I can say that this reminds me so much of a 2D version of God Of War III for PS3. I've just completed GOWIII and some of the things in the vid look like they came straight from it. yes, it's graphically different, but some of the wall climbing/jumping and traversing the lines while punching/destroying large baddies rings many bells. And that's not a bad thing :)
I came. I saw. I played.