BASIC

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Off Topic / Re: Happy Christmas and New 2018 year.!!!!
« Last post by bigsofty on Yesterday at 07:16 pm »
Thanks dude, merry Christmas guys!  :D

Off Topic / Happy Christmas and New 2018 year.!!!!
« Last post by mentalthink on Yesterday at 04:42 pm »
Hey guys happy next 2018 year, and happy Christmas.
Off Topic / Whats Santa bringing you?
« Last post by bigsofty on Yesterday at 04:35 pm »
I bought one of these off of ebay...

Pretty ancient as steering wheels go but it cheap'n'cheerful. Now all I need is an arcade racer (I tried project cars but it was "too" realistic and felt a bit of a chore to drive).

Anyone getting something nice/interesting this year?

Off Topic / Re: Gamebuino Meta
« Last post by mentalthink on Yesterday at 04:32 pm »
But you can do one for yourself ?¿, I see where you can download the Libs, and I think it's only an Arduino with Nokia 5110 Screen...
Is really nice, and I see you have compiler for Html5 and can use an emulator for test games.
« Last post by bigsofty on Yesterday at 04:08 am »
Interesting, must look into this...
GLBasic - de / Fehlermeldung WIN32
« Last post by Worebu on 2017-Dec-13 »
Moinsen,

was meint GLBasic den wohl mit dieser Fehlermeldung? WIN32 sind vom Server für die 15er Version, also aktuell.

Worebu

« Last post by erico on 2017-Dec-10 »
Good to hear Harko, it is indeed a nice piece of hardware. Very easy to code too so far.
We have a discord channel going on, feel free to pop up whenever you have time.
Off Topic / Re: Spectrum Next
« Last post by spacefractal on 2017-Dec-08 »
Next is using a mode called Layer 2 with 256 colors graphics, hardware sprites as well 3xAY sound. So property not Radastan, since im have newer heard about it nor mentiod it on the Spectrum Next forums. Warhawk Next is gonna to been a big spectrum game with around 1mb size.
« Last post by spacefractal on 2017-Dec-08 »
property im should split it, since its not a Spectrum Next, but more about a another spectrum clone. Anyway your game looks very cool too. The game would been more than possible do on Spectrum Next As well.

Yes im get a lots of demos of Warhawk of course. That game run in full 50/60fps with a loads of sprites onscreen. Spectrum Next have hardware sprites as well.

But cool anyway :-) and im like the graphics and style. So just keep us informed.

« Last post by Hark0 on 2017-Dec-08 »
Wow! Looks great =D

Keep us informed :)

Of course!!!  ;)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10